Check out our press release out today!
March 1, 2010
Milk Crater is available in eight languages…
The entire user interface has been translated so you can enjoy your copy of the program in any of these languages.
What is Milk Crater? A modern iPhone/iPod browser that transforms your iPod library into a gigantic grid of cover art. As you move around the grid, the audio changes in real time based on which tile you’re on. If like a track, linger on it.
Why use Milk Crater? Milk Crater represents the fastest [and funnest] way to explore your music collection and build playlists.
Want to show off your iPod collection to a friend? Fire up Milk Crater, and let your friends go wild.
Bored? Move around Milk Crater’s grid and find old favorites you forgot you even owned.
“When I go to parties everyone loves exploring my music collection using Milk Crater. It’s a great ice breaker.” -Neil Hepburn`
- Unique visual grid showing all songs, arranged by album, artist, and genre.
- Audio browse your iPod library in real time; songs resume where you left off so it feels like a radio dial
- Dynamic searching by artist or song title. See results “light up the grid” as you type
- Build playlists (Qs) on-the-fly as you browse.
- View your playlist either as a list or in grid view
- Integrates seamlessly with the native iPod App. Songs that start playing in Milk Crater app will appear as “Currently Playing” in the iPod app, and vice versa.
- Import your existing playlists from iTunes
- Export playlists back to iTunes
- 15 second and 60 second fast-forward buttons
- Displays track statistics, and other “hidden” details
- From the folks who brought you TUN3R
NB: The first time you use Milk Crater, the application will be required to scan your music collection in order to build the visual grid. This operation can take anywhere from 30 seconds (for a small music collection) up to 5 minutes (for very large music collection)